יום שלישי, 25 באוקטובר 2011

זכרונות: 10 לדצמבר 2001

העתק מפתק שכתבתי אתמול:
… sitting on a train. It’s the first night of Chanukah. The car packed with people (men, women, & children).

The first thing that hits me, when I entered the car, was a strong pleasant smell of grilled chicken. Really delicious. Fantastic.

And I… am sitting here, reading “Driving Mr. Albert – A Trip Across America with Einstein’s Brain”. I’m in the first pages, & the story sounds good, so far.



Well, I think that the reason (or at least one of the main ones) that I’m not feeling well in the last weeks, has something to do with the fact that I’m, more & more frequently, thinking in English. Maybe I didn’t get the idea, yet. Perhaps, it is too big of a change?!! I don’t know.

But, the fact is, that even when I’m thinking what to say or write to someone in Hebrew, I think in English. Sometimes its really annoys me!

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה